At the beginning of 2019, we embarked on a mission to explore the possibility of developing a Digital Entrepreneurship Training Programme that would empower participants (mainly unemployed graduates) to compete for remote employment opportunities on Digital Marketplaces across the world without leaving their home countries.
We developed 2 trial courses, ran 4 Pilot Programmes and started to watch in amazement as participants who previously struggled to make a decent income in their home countries, started to earn online working as freelancers and remote workers.
Over the last 18 months, our reach has expanded and impacted thousands of individuals not only across the African Continent but also those in the diaspora.
Follow Our Journey So Far
During A 18 Month Period We Planned And Conducted The Pilot Project.
Feasibility Study, Curriculum. Design, Road Show & Dry Run
- Dates: June - December 2019
- Target Age Group: 24 - 38
- Participants: 10
- Selection Criteria: Invitation Only
- Focus: Mindset & Remote Work Readiness
Initial planning & introduction of the concept to key stakeholders
- Dates: January - December 2020
- Age Group: 24 - 52
- Participants: 65
- Selection Criteria: Open Application
- Focus: Mindset, Online Opportunities
Africa1k Challenge Pilot Project (1-year curriculum) Commences.
- Dates: January - December 2021
- Focus: Launch a dedicated learning platform & scale the programme across Africa and partner to reach the most impactful opportunities.
- Dates: May 2021
- Focus: 185 Higher Life Foundation Alumni took part in a month-long highly interactive session.
- Format: Instructor-Led/App Companion based
Subscribe To Our Mailing-list
We keep you informed on the latest updates.